Nat Raha lives in South London. She is the author of two books - countersonnets (Contraband, 2013) and Octet (Veer 2010), and of pamphlets including radio / threat, two treatise on affective dialectics (sociopathetic 2014), mute exterior intimate (Oystercatcher, 2013), polemics for loudhailer (in Viersomes 001, Veer Books 2012) and Notes on Tauheed (Arthur Shilling Press, 2009). Her work has been anthologised and published in numerous small press magazines. She is undertaking a PhD in Marxist queer theory and contemporary poetry at the University of Sussex, and is co-editor of ninerrors press.
Recorded at QMUL 2014
Recorded in the recording studio at Queen Mary University of London by Kester Richardson-Dawes on 27 June 2014.
- Sonnet 'joy graze the tones of you'
- Sonnet 'Bridget Incidental'
- Sonnet 'Dusk refract by freeze indicative'
- Sonnet 'k-'
- Sonnet V
- Sonnet 'lips nurse femme moustache your'
- Sonnet 'of opportune traditions'
- Sonnet X
- Sonnet XI
- Sonnet XII
- Sonnet XIV
from 'radio / threat'
- To Vladimir Mayakovsky
- lunch poem
- 'separation static cut cross white temporal'
- To Simon Howard
- 'identical objects'
- poem: in absolute solidarity with the Southall Black Sisters demonstration against the UKBA, 24-10-13
- 'wealth harmonics'
- workplace i & ii
- 'made a promise for a'
- 'autoproclaim will endowed in the shard is a'